Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The #1 Way To Tap Into Infinite Potentiality

A lot of my focus lately has been on setting intentions and visualizing the life I want.  And, not just life in general but, specifically, the career that I desire.  Some days, though, it seems like I'm doing all the right things and nothing is showing up.

This is a big part of my spiritual practice and when I don't see the evidence, I start to get discouraged. Because of this, I sat for a while and asked the Universe, "How can I see this differently?"  Then I just became open to whatever showed up next.

As thoughts and feelings percolated, I noticed if any seemed fear-based and just let those pass through.  And some things came up that were definitely driven by my ego.  But - what also popped into my view was a book I had purchased a few months ago - Directing Your Destiny; How to Become the Writer, Producer, and Director of Your Dreams by Jennifer Grace.

I had listened to Jennifer's show on Hay House radio a few times and liked what she had to say so I ordered her book.  Of course, when it arrived, I promptly put it on my shelf, thinking I would get to it at some point.

Well, today was the day.

Eventually, what was triggered as I worked through her exercises was this:  repetition.  Jennifer recommended writing out six intentions as well as using positive affirmations to avoid getting sucked into the negative monkey-mind chatter.  Then, keep repeating these until you see them manifesting in your life.

For me, when I was using intentions and affirmations more successfully, I would write them down consistently, each one six times, at the start of my day.  After 30 days, sometimes sooner, I would see results.

I had moved away from repeating my mantras on a regular basis and it was starting to show.

So, starting today, it's back to the basics.  I bought a new journal and listed my intentions and affirmations.  I went one step further and used the Screenwriting Your Future-Life script as well.  I've set a timer on my phone to go off as a reminder to take just 15 minutes each day to keep repeating this process.

I know that everything arrives in the Universe's time, not mine, but in using repetition, I believe I'm creating a deeper environment for my sub-conscious to SUPPORT my journey, not SABOTAGE it.  And, when I do that, I see results much more quickly.  And - when I see the evidence, my spiritual practice becomes that much stronger.

So, how are you using intentions and affirmations?

Today, I set the intention to work more consistently at my spiritual practice, having faith that I will see results as I look for the evidence.


"Beyond anything else that we may actually do in our lives, the belief's that precede 
our actions, are the foundation of all that we cherish, dream, become, and accomplish."  

"Faith is the ability to raise consciousness to a place beyond past experience
 and conditions to an awareness of being one with the All, to move beyond
 the chains of the past to the infinite potentiality of the Universe itself."  


Affirmative Prayer:
Surrendering to the flow of the Universe, there is a Divine Presence that guides and supports and sustains.  This Presence is one of love, of beauty, of joy and of grace.  It is clarity in all situations and peace in all circumstances.

Moving through my day, I step into the dance of life with this Divine Presence.  I am in perfect sync with the music of a Spirit that surrounds me and supports me in my journey.  And, I am filled with Infinite Intelligence that reminds me I am never separate from my Source of good.

Focusing on this sacred moment, I am grounded in the here and now.  I am present for every moment of Life that says I can have it all.  I celebrate a Source that directs me in harmonious ways as I am consistent in my daily spiritual practices.  As I repeat my mantras and affirmations and intentions, I see evidence of great things manifesting as effortlessly as a single breathe in and out.  As I visualize the life I desire, I welcome Spirit expressing as me in perfect, amazing ways.  I release anything my negative inner critic might tell me and instead, I claim the awesome-ness of who I am - a spiritual being having a human incarnation.  Confidently, I embrace this wisdom, that the Universe is everywhere present supporting me to rise up and to transform.

Remaining in my joy, I am filled with deep gratitude for the knowing that as I believe, I also receive.  I am so thankful for the life I am co-creating with Spirit and the wonderful ways things show up to support me.  And I am grateful for the expansion of my journey here at this time that brings me such fulfillment each and every day.

Letting the feelings of contentment with Life expand, I release my Word to the Divine Action of the Law, knowing it is already done.  My dreams are fulfilled now.  And I let it be so.  And so it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment